Guide to Fees
You will want an estimate of the costs of renting thorough us. Here is a guide to standard costs payable to us as your landlord’s agent. Some of these will vary dependent upon our client’s instructions, the size of the property and the agreed terms of the tenancy agreement you sign.
Once your offer on a property is agreed, our fees upon your application:
Application fee minimum charges are as follows:
- Application fee minimum charges are as follows:
- Room - £125 per applicant
- Studio - £175
- 1 x bed property - £250
- 2 x bed property - £250
- 3 x bed property - £375
- 4 x bed property - £500
- £125 PER ADDITIONAL APPLICANT WILL BE PAYABLE. WHERE THERE ARE MORE APPLICANTS THAN BEDROOMS IN A PROPERTY APPLIED FOR.
- A Fee of £40 (where responses to reference checks not provided within 30 days of application date)
- Guarantor Fee: £125 Per Guarantor where required
- Where bank charges are incurred by the Landlord or the Landlord’s Agent for dishonoured cheques or direct debits being recalled then there will be an administration charge due of £75 from the Tenant.
- Commitment Fees: A Landlord may require the payment of a ‘Commitment Fee’ by prospective tenants when their application to rent a property is made. You will be advised if this is the case when considering a property but this is not always the case.
- Additional Commitment Fee: Please see the RIGHT TO RENT: IMMIGRATION ACT 2014 section for the basis of calculation of that fee (Please refer to the information for Tenants)
- Pets a deposit equivalent to two months’ rent is required
Fees During Tenancy or Before Tenancy is Renewed:
- Changeover tenancy Fee: Outgoing tenant £200. Incoming tenant £125 (This applies to a tenant who wishes to leave the property mid tenancy and finds a replacement)
- Early termination Fee: 4 Weeks Rent (Where no replacement is found by the tenant/s)
- Administration fee: £34 (on each occasion where rent is not paid by standing order)
- Tenancy Renewal/Extension Fee £75
- Replacement of Documents Fee £75
- Forgotten/Locked out Keys: call out fee is £55 (replacement of keys or lock will be subject to contractor charges and may vary)
- Unpaid Rent the Interest Rate’: 6 (Six) per cent per year above the base lending rate of NATWEST Bank plc.
Fees when you vacate:
- Checkout Fee: £45 (per tenant over 18 years of age)
- Missed Appointments Fee £50
- Missed Checkout Appointment Fee £100
- Professional Cleaning: £TBA per hour which will be deducted from the Security deposit.
- Reference request fee: £18.